Trevor has been working on making addie a cubs fan for awhile now. As soon as we found out we were expecting her, he bought pink Cubs onsies, blankets, booties, and hats. In march we went to Las Vegas to watch "our" team during spring training - much to Trevor's dismay, the clothes were still way too big to fit our little kiddo! There's always next year ...
4 comments:
"There's always next year."
Now that is a familiar phrase for Cubs fans :o)
Nice start to the blog. It is always fun to see what is going on!
Very nice! We're going to love this!
I was also inspired by Suzy a couple months ago and tried to start a blog, but couldn't quite figure it out. Maybe with a little more time and some help from my resident professional blogger (Jessica) I'll be able to get one going next month.
Good job Jen, I knew you could do it!
nice, marc. very nice.
Post a Comment