I read this on a friend's blog and thought it was a good "get to know you" list. I think these are fun to do every once in awhile.
1. What is your occupation? French Teacher
2. Do you like banana sandwiches? never had one. but thinking about it - bananas ...good. sandwiches ... good.
3. What are you listening to right now? the sound of silence. (addie's napping)
4. What was the last thing you ate? salad and breadsticks from Firehouse
5. Do you wish on stars? when I remember
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt sienna (that's the color that matches my hair)
7. How is the weather right now? Too hot
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Mother in law, Janie
9. Favorite T.V. commercial? I get a kick out of the Verizon one with the parent and a child "arguing" about life.
10. How old are you today? 26
11. Favorite drink? flavored lemonades
12. Favorite sport to watch? college basketball - but only in person
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? nope
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? yes
15. Pets? Moose the Dog - do you think that will confuse addie when she's learning animal names?
16. Favorite month? at the risk of sounding undecisive - I really do enjoy all of them. However, I'm always glad to move on to the next season.
17. Favorite food? cereal. I eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
18. What was the last movie you watched? Wild Hogs.
19. Favorite day of the year? any day that trevor has off from work and school
20. What do you do to vent anger? jog. and occasionaly cry.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch dolls and My Little Pony
22. Fall or Spring? see number 16
23. Hugs or kisses? both are nice
24. Cherry or Blueberry? blueberry
25. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and a sack to take to the DI
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Stephanie - since 1st grade!
27. What did you do last night? humm... mopped the kitchen, took addie for a walk, and sold our camry.
28. What are you afraid of? I have an unwarranted fear of bees
29. What bugs you? When people tell me what do without asking me first. And at school - no name papers. how hard is it to remember to write your name?!
30. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? no hamburgers for me.
31. Favorite car? we're buying an Accord tonight, and I hope I love it. but, my fav has hands-down been my XTerra. What an awesome car.
32. Number of keys on your key ring? currently three. subaru, house, and school
33. How many years at your current job? This is my 5th year teaching
34. Favorite day of the week? pretty sure this is a repeated question.
35. How many states have you lived in? one. that's pretty lame.
No comments:
Post a Comment