last saturday trevor had to work (shocking, I know) but addie and i got to go with his parents to a family reunion in the canyon. addie looooves trevor's dad, and when he's wearing a hat and/or sunglasses for her to play with, it's just an extra bonus.
Friday, August 10, 2007
random photos from the past week
this picture was taken this past monday. Trevor had the day off of work and we decided to leave the valley and go shopping in "the big city". when I sat addie on this bar stool it reminded me of "Alice in Wonderland" when she eats the magic mushrooms and all her furniture is too big for her. (now I'm older i see the irony in that ... what was Mr. Disney thinking?)

last saturday trevor had to work (shocking, I know) but addie and i got to go with his parents to a family reunion in the canyon. addie looooves trevor's dad, and when he's wearing a hat and/or sunglasses for her to play with, it's just an extra bonus.
last saturday trevor had to work (shocking, I know) but addie and i got to go with his parents to a family reunion in the canyon. addie looooves trevor's dad, and when he's wearing a hat and/or sunglasses for her to play with, it's just an extra bonus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment