My friend Michelle gave Addison this outfit ... I promised her I'd post of picture of Addie wearing it. She looks so cute in this - thanks Michelle! I think you should call me. :)
Hi Jennie! It's Meg- thanks for your comment on our blog! We are doing good, and it's so fun to see your blog. Addie is SO cute! I laughed at your entry about starting the bedtime routine at 7:00. That's the new parent life for us too! I'll check in more! Great to hear from you!
3 comments:
Cute little Addie! It wont be long now before she's walking all over the place rearranging all your furniture! :o)
What a doll, girl clothes are adorable.
Hi Jennie! It's Meg- thanks for your comment on our blog! We are doing good, and it's so fun to see your blog. Addie is SO cute! I laughed at your entry about starting the bedtime routine at 7:00. That's the new parent life for us too! I'll check in more! Great to hear from you!
Post a Comment