Friday, November 16, 2007

an update

So, we moved into our new house this past weekend and WE LOVE IT!! Our bedroom is so huge and awesome - I feel like I'm in a hotel room. I'm so excited to finally be done with all that packing. Except for having the place decorated, we're even unpacked. I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need to decorate yet because in a few weeks I'll be putting Christmas stuff up anyways.

We don't have the Internet hooked up, and we're debating if we will. So, I'm not getting around to updating the blog too often. Which is really a shame since it's the only form of a journal I keep.

In other exciting Addie news: She finally has two teeth poking through! And others are on their way in. Granted, they are just barely through, but I'm feeling proud of that accomplishment. Someone told me they knew of a baby who never got teeth and had to have little baby dentures. I didn't want that to be Addie's fate.

No comments: