my whole reason for starting this blog was so I'd have some sort of record of what we're up too - my sorry excuse for a journal, I suppose. But, I'm really not doing well at this. It's not that our lives are boring, per se, I think it's more along the lines that I'm lazy. I love looking at everyone elses blogs, but when it comes to keeping up with my own ... not so much.
Here's the low down on us:
Trevor started at ATK Launch Systems (I'm trying hard to transition from calling them Thiokol.) about 2.5 weeks ago. He has loved it. He's in the Communications Department, and has spent a lot of time playing, from what I can tell. I always figured that's all that goes on out there, my dad would always talk about playing cards when he worked there. But I digress, Trevor has been to Lagoon, The Clark Planitarium, and yesterday he called me from the Gateway saying he had to shop for work today. Likely story. When he's not been working, he's spent alot of time in the yard. We're the proud owners of a lawn mower (thanks to Trev's parents) and a weed eater. Trevor gets such a kick out of mowing our yard ... and I'm just happy he enjoys it so I don't have to.
Jennie: The final countdown for the school year is at 5.5 days. I love my summer breaks and am so excited to get to spend the whole time playing with Addie. For mothers day I got a hammock stand and I hope to spend many a restful hour reading in it. I'm training for the Wasatch Back Relay in June - 4 weeks to go - and am really getting excited and nervous for that. I've loved the nice weather the past week or so (current weather excluded), it's made for some incredibly enjoyable runs.
Miss Addie she is such a doll. It amazes me that she's not my little baby anymore. She's so independant. She looves her daddy and when he's around doesn't want much to do with me. I'm trying not to take it personally. I have a whole summer to win her back though. :) Her latest love is Curious George the PBS series. She loves it. Possibly a little too much.
She doesn't know it yet, but she's going to be transitioning out of her crib in about 2 weeks. I've decided that, getting rid of her bottle at bedtime, and hopefully potty training are my goals for her this summer. Wish us luck. Any tips or advise are gratefully accepted.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous that Trevor graduated. I can't wait for the day Justin graduates. If I drank I'd get blastered that day! I didn't know you were a runner. No wonder you are so skinny. I want to run, but I just can't breath. I prefer to ride my bike. Good luck. Are you still in Logan?
Post a Comment