our cabin. we'd put addie to bed at 7pm, turn on the monitor, and then head next door to my in-laws
For the holiday weekend we headed up to Jackson, along with my in-laws and Gma B. We were actually about 40 miles further north at a place called Togwatee where Trevor's brother has been working for the past year. (This is the same place where Trevor went cat skiing in March.)
We had a great time just relaxing and enjoying being together. Addison had a BLAST she loved to explore every little thing she saw - from the mound of snow behind the cabin, to chasing squirrels, to making every one take her on cooler rides.
Whatever makes her happy .... Addie and Trevor on a cooler ride
We saw this Moose in the town square ...
This was Addie's initial reaction to the above Moose.
She watched him intently - from a distance - for about 10 minutes, then decided that he was okay and from that point on wanted to follow him EVERYWHERE. As Fred said, the Moose was probably ready to take out a restraining order against my little stalker.
I guess I wasn't too sure about the Moose, either.
2 comments:
We've stayed in cabins like that before in Jackson. They are so much fun huh?!?
That cracked me right up about the cooler rides. For some reason I thought she was going to be sitting ON the cooler. When I clicked on the photo to make it larger and saw that she was IN the cooler it made me laugh pretty hard.
That looks so fun. I love vacations!
Post a Comment