Tuesday, October 27, 2009

what we've been up to the past few months

:: Addie the Rockstar turned THREE on October 7th ::


:: This cute girl has learned so much the past month ... at 9 months she was able to sit up on her own and started crawling ::


:: And this was taken this evening ::
It seems that it is winter in Cache Valley. We love it! This morning when Addie saw the snow she asked if we could go skiing after her naptime. We've taught this girl well. (besides the fact that later she said we needed to get her a snowboard. That's not going to go over well with her dad.)

3 comments:

Quincy said...

HAHA! Get a snowboard!? That's awesome! Well I say, "Let the Girl Ride!"

Maxfield Family said...

You girlies look so cute. I love the snowy picture! I hope things are going well for you. I haven't talked to you in ages. I miss my Jennie-babe.

Josh and Steph said...

Yay! I'm glad you are back!
Could you believe that snow??? Toooo early I think.
Your girlies are so cute. Ivy's eyes are so gorgeous in that pic.