I can't even begin to imagine what I'd have to talk about if Addie wasn't around. She really is the highlight of my days.
So, those of you who know me well know that I'm a big fan of the show Good Things Utah. I haven't watched the ladies for awhile now - mainly because summer is over and I can't find a way to incorporate the show into my French classes - but also because they didn't choose me to be part of their Teacher Make-over Show in August. :( ANYWAY, at the end of each show they do a little segment of "baby's first birthday" ... so guess who's going to be on this week? Yep - if you catch the last part of the show THIS FRIDAY - anywhere from 10:45 - 11:00am - you'll see a cute picture of the little one. And, can someone record it for us?!
1 comment:
That's great that they tell you they are going to put the baby picture on the air so you can record it.
I can TiVo it and then I can record it onto a DVD.
Post a Comment