Today is our anniversary! Three whole years - yeah for us! I tell Trevor all the time that it seems like we've been married for at least twice that long - - and I mean that in the best possible way. We've crammed a lot into the past 36 months.
Here are a few stats from our time being married:
*I've been pregnant for exactly half of our married life!!!!!
*We've bought 2 homes
*We've had 8 cars (XTerra, Jetta, Toyota truck, Jeep, Camry, Outback #1, and our current two, Accord and Outback #2)
*We've bought Trevor 3 road bikes (Blue, Colnago and his current Serotta)
*I got my master's degree in Second Language Teaching
*Trev got his BA degree in Journalism
*Trevor was in school the first 2 years
*Trevor's had 4 jobs (Plastic Resources, Alert Cellular, Verizon Wireless
*Trevor's had 4 jobs (Plastic Resources, Alert Cellular, Verizon Wireless
and his current job at ATK)
*We've gone on trips to Boston and Chicago
*Gone to two Cubs games (Trevor wanted me to add that one)
*We've gone on trips to Boston and Chicago
*Gone to two Cubs games (Trevor wanted me to add that one)
Lots of changes for us in these three years, I'm hoping that now we both have "real" jobs and are done with school things will change less. Change+ Stress = anxiety for Jennie.
We had to celebrate on Friday because I kinda, sorta forgot about our anniversary and scheduled my dentist appointment for this evening (and it's really hard to get late appointments so I didn't dare reschedule). Anyways, I felt awful about forgetting once I realized what I'd done, so I arranged our date. My wonderful sister Tammy watched the girls for us and we went to our favorite little restaurant. Then we went to WalMart to buy Addie's bike. Home by 8pm so we could put the kids to bed. Don't I plan the greatest dates?! I'm so lame. Trevor on the other hand is amazing and thoughtful .... he bought me yummy chocolates and these gorgeous flowers.
Thanks for three amazing years, babe. Each year keeps getting better and better!
3 comments:
Congratulations guys! It seems like you have been married for a long time to me too, but what do I know. Your Easter looked really fun.
Congratulations!! I have been married twice as long and for me it seems like a couple of years we have done nothing and are both seriously contemplating STARTING school so no stability for a while I guess :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! As soon as I hung up the phone with you on Tuesday I realized I forgot to tell you that. Sorry, at least I remembered though. It was actually you telling me you had just been at the dentist that reminded me. Anyway, congrats on three years! I agree it just keeps getting better.
Post a Comment