Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jennieology :)


Let others know a little more about yourself by changing the answers and re-posting. 
Repost note as your name + "ology"  (As a side note, I'd like it to be noted that it's always bugged me how most people pronounce "genealogy" as "Jennie-ology" . I always hated singing the Genealogy song in Primary ...)
What is your salad dressing of choice? balsamic vinegarette 
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Le Nonne
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? cereal. or toast w/ peanut butter and honey
What color cell phone do you have? black. or maybe silver. I'm usually not looking at it ... just talking on it.
Are you right-handed or left-handed? left handed
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?Tonsils, appendix, and children
What is the last heavy item you lifted? My 2 1/2 year old daughter
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? nope
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I'm content
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? I'd try my best.
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? oh dear, too many. But I'm sure I'll buy more this summer. 
what was the last run in you had with the cops? about two years ago ... after we called the cops to complain about the load, noisy, drunken neighbor boys when we lived in our condo.
Last person you talked to? my sister
Last person you hugged? Addie.
Favorite Season? Spring.  I'm always so ready for the warmth and the flowers.
Favorite Holiday? Christmas
Day of the week? saturday
Favorite Month? June ... I get a break from work
First place you went this morning? to drop addie mack off at her babysitter
The last movie you saw? Trev rented a Redbox on Saturday night ... Bottle Shock
Do you smile often? i do
Do you always answer your phone? No, only when it's convenient. But I am good at returning calls.
It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? wrong number!
If you could change your eye color what would it be? completely green
What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? Oh - I haven't been there for awhile but I love the berry cream smoothie-type things.
Have you ever had a pet fish? No. I find them rather boring.
Favorite Christmas song? I can listen to the old Amy Grant christmas CD over and over.
What's on your wish list for your birthday? clean house and happy kids.
Can you do push ups? yep.
Can you do a chin up? nope.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited. I can't wait to see what my girls will be like when they're older.
Do you have any saved texts? I always keep one from my hubby so I can just hit reply instead of create a new one. 
Do you have an accent? only when i speak French
What is the last song to make you cry? there was some country song on the other day while i was driving to work about how quickly your babies grow up. that made me cry.
Plans tonight? it's 9:40 and I need to shower and go to bed. Then I'll have to get up 2-3 times when Addie cries "I want more milk!"  Sooooo sick of that.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? honestly, no.  I've been very blessed.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? I paid bills, so I guess I bought cable, gas, and utilities.
Have you ever been given roses? Lots of times .... my husband is pretty darn thoughtful
Currently hate right now? 1) addie waking up repeatedly during the night; 2) rain and snow every other week.  
Met someone who changed your life? Definitely
How did you bring in the New Year? This was a pretty memorable New Year's Eve ... I spent the afternoon and evening in labor with Ivy.  It was a pretty easy delivery and an awesome epidural, so Trevor and I just kinda sat around talking.  I had her at 7:45pm, then the rest of the evening was a blur ...  I remember that Trevor headed home around 11:45pm to get some sleep and I held my little babe and called my sister Suzy and talked to her as the clock struck 12.
What song represents you? no idea.
What were you doing 12 AM last night? probably I'd just gotten up with Addie or was just going back to bed after being up with her. We're so sad that our 3 month old sleeps through the night, but the 2 year old does not. What the heck is that about?!
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? wonder if I'll get completely ready before Ivy wakes up? (i did) and wonder if I'll have time to eat breakfast this morning? (i didn't) 

No comments: