My Grandma Waldron passed away last Monday. She was such a great lady and we will really miss her! Her funeral was on Friday morning and my sister and two cousins did such a great job sharing memories of her. I was lucky enough to grow up right next door to her and gpa and I feel so blessed to have had her as my grandma! My grandpa passed away three years ago, on Oct. 9, 2006 - just two days after Addie was born. I just wanted to put a few pictures up of grandma ...
This is last August at her 90th birthday party. She loved visiting with people and was always so thoughtful and caring.

Not the greatest shot of me, but I'm sure glad for it now. This is January 09 when Grandma got to meet Ivy.

Addie playing with grandma's toys from the kitchen toy drawer on that same visit. Addison's middle name, Makay, is in honor of my grandma - Margaret - and my mom - Kaye.

Sweet little Ivy, about 1.5 months, and grandma, 90.
4 comments:
I love your pictures Jen. I wish I'd have been better at taking lots of pictures of Grandma with my kids. She sure looked good at 90!
Great minds think alike! I just got done with MY post about Gram. What an amazing person she was.
Love you!
I'm all teary eyed! Great pictures. Grandparents are the greatest! So greatful for the gospel at times like this. I'm sure she and your grandpa are having a lovely reunion! Love ya Jen!
I too am now teary eyed. I loved the pictures...she really did look fabulous at 90!
I hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment