Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Colorado!

We're here and we're just about settled!  SO glad to have Trevor around again ... being a single parent is not too easy.  I'm just sure that this move will be the catalyst I need to revive this old blog.  More to come after I get pictures loaded, but here's one photo to get this ball rolling again, courtesy of Janie.

5 comments:

Josh and Steph said...

Cute house and cute family! I'm glad to see you blogging again. :)

Mom said...

Thanks for the link. I'll be checking regularly for updates from Colorado. Love the pictures and stories! Mom

Natalie said...

Your house does look cute. Glad to see you are doing good. Maybe I should blog...

Natalie said...

Your house does look cute. Glad to see you are doing good. Maybe I should blog...

Edwards said...

Your house looks really cute! Post pictures of the inside sometime too! :)